- Responsible for project design and technical development of an assigned project working under minimum supervision of a licensed Architect.
- Contribute to detailed preparation of design and technical drawings, design representations, design renderings, working drawings, studies and reports, and solutions to architectural problems using AutoCAD, Revit and graphic illustration software programs.
- Perform drafting, design rendering, and 3D digital model construction of design concepts for assigned portions of a project.
- Exhibit detailed understanding of project design philosophy and adheres to this philosophy in performance of assigned work.
- Exhibit detailed understanding of building materials and systems, details and construction techniques.
- Exhibit understanding of zoning, building and accessibility code requirements as they relate to the project and conforms work to such regulations.
- Develop details, coordinate work with others on project team and with outside project consultants.
- Organize the work efforts of project team on a day to day basis and functions as the primary facilitator of communication between the in-house team and out-of-house consultants.
- Communicate with project team and outside parties regarding specific tasks and / or project related questions and documents the outcome of those communications.
- Prepare the project work plan in conjunction with senior team leaders including the timing and format of drawings, mockups, schedules, data summaries and specifications or descriptions.
- Develop and check designs and details, coordinates work with others on project team and with outside project consultants.
- Represent company during construction phase and reviews shop drawings, prepares supplemental architectural instructions to contractor, responds to contractor’s requests for information during construction phase.
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign degree equivalent in Architecture and three years’ experience in the job offered or three years’ experience in architecture field.
Experience preparing technical drawings, design representations, design renderings and working drawings; AutoCAD, Revit and graphic illustration software programs.
255 California Street, Third Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111.
Any Applicant who is interested in this position may apply by regular mail (including Reference Number 10007) to:
Solomon Cordwell Buenz
625 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60611
PERM02 WEB 07420-10007