The Marketing Graphics Coordinator supports the implementation of SCB brand and identity standards for proposals, qualifications and presentations. Additionally, he/she provides graphic design support to ensure a cohesive use of images and visual communication standards throughout the firm. The Marketing Graphics Coordinator reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Graphic Design and Production
- Responsible for the quality, dissemination and oversight of the firm’s branding/graphic standards to both internal and external audiences
- Create custom graphics for marketing pursuits including but not limited to covers/tabs, organization charts, schedules, info graphics, market sector brochures, presentation boards and handouts
- Coordinate graphics for communications including PR, award submittals, e-communications, conference presentations, etc. with other marketing staff
- Coordinate printed material including business cards and stationery
- Coordinate and edit lobby media wall displays
- Edit headshots/photographs in Photoshop as required
- Assist Senior Marketing Coordinator with photography and editing including project photoshoots and staff headshots
- Assist Senior Marketing Coordinator with website updates/maintenance
Proposal and Presentation Design Coordination and Production
- Design proposals/presentations in alignment with SCB’s brand standards
- Coordinate response to proposals including helping develop strategy, gathering and assembling materials and producing responses
- Review proposal requirements and develop outline with appointed Principal, Project Manager and Business Development Director
- Develop production schedules based on the response dates and materials needed
- Schedule a kick-off meeting and assign work tasks as required to the project team
- Communicate with outside vendors and coordinate materials
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral including but not limited to: resumes, project pages, general firm information, photography, website copy, and references
- Create and produce interview presentations and handouts
- Maintain marketing information systems, including Deltek database and other resources, interface with project managers for project information and coordination
Candidates should have 1-3 years marketing experience (AEC industry related a plus), an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Office. The candidates should also have good organizational and planning skills, demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy, creative thinking and teamwork, high-level of graphic sensibility and judgment, a positive attitude, proactive, hard-working and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please submit portfolio samples when applying.