Contributes to the development of high-end visualizations (renderings, animations, and panoramas.) One year full time position, upon completion the employee will transfer to a design studio.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to create compelling renderings, animations, and real-time presentations
- Strong understanding of lighting techniques
- Strong understanding of post-production techniques
- Willingness to try different rendering techniques based on direction from Visualization team
- Seeks input and direction from the Visualization team
- Organizes work efforts and self-monitors time spent on tasks
- Works effectively in a team atmosphere with a willingness to learn. Supports the project and studio team constructively at all times
- Strong understanding of the sectors within the firm (architecture, interior design, and planning) as they pertain to visualization throughout the design process.
- Understands and conforms work to SCB office standards
- Essential Skills/Attributes
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Experience with rendering software; 3ds Max, VRAY, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Proficient with modeling software Revit and Rhino.
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
The above constitutes a general description of the Visualization Specialist I duties as of the publication date. SCB reserves the right to alter job duties and assignments and to assign additional and/or alternative duties from time to time in its sole discretion.