SCB is seeking student interns to join the firm’s design studios. As an intern, you’ll experience hands-on, paid, firm experience, working alongside our team of architects, planners, and interior designers. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about design, excel at creative problem solving, and thrive working as part of a team.
- Architectural design and documentation from concept through construction documents
- Preparation of graphic presentation materials in both 2D and 3D
- Physical model building
- Product research
- Participation in team meetings
- Assist with on-site reporting and documentation
- Creative, passionate, and driven to learn about the architectural profession
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software including Rhino, 3D Studio Max and V-Ray, Grasshopper and SketchUp
- Knowledge of graphic software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic understanding of building systems, including structural and MEP systems.
- Basic knowledge of sustainable design, including LEED
- Working knowledge of Revit preferred
- Strong communication skills
Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited program in pursuit of a professional degree in Architecture.
Compensation for internships is based upon education, experience, qualifications, and location, and range from $25 – $28/hourly.