SCB is seeking student interns to join the firm’s Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle offices for Summer 2020. As an intern, you’ll experience hands-on, paid, firm experience, working alongside our team of architects, planners, and interior designers. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about design, excel at creative problem solving, and thrive working as part of a team.
- Architectural document preparation from concept through construction documents
- Prepare graphic presentation materials in both 2D and 3D
- Physical model building
- Product research
- Participation in team meetings
- Assist with on-site reporting and documentation
- Proficient in Revit
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software including Rhino, 3D Studio Max and V-Ray, Grasshopper and SketchUp
- Knowledge of graphic software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic understanding of building systems, including structural and MEP systems.
- Basic knowledge of sustainable design, including LEED
- Strong communication skills
Candidates must have completed a minimum of 4 years of undergraduate study in pursuit of a professional degree in Architecture.