The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, designing, and producing responses to requests for qualifications and proposals (RFQ/Ps), presentations, portfolios and all other marketing collateral. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Proposal and Presentation Coordination and Production
- Review proposal requirements and develop outline with appointed Principal, Project Manager and Business Development Director
- Develop production schedules based on the response dates and materials needed
- Schedule a kick-off meeting and assign work tasks as required to the project team
- Communicate with outside vendors and coordinate materials
- Design proposals in alignment with SCB brand standards and established response strategies and issue drafts for review.
- Review interview requirements and work with appointed Principal, Project Manager and Business Development Director to create digital presentations.
- Schedule and attend presentation run throughs, editing materials as needed.
- Coordinate interview logistics- materials, handouts, equipment, etc.
- Create and produce interview presentations and handouts.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral including but not limited to: resumes, project pages, references, etc.
- Produce general firm portfolios and brochures as needed.
- Maintain marketing information systems, including Deltek database and other resources, interface with project managers for project information and coordination.
- Update firm website as necessary.
Candidates should have 1-3 years relevant experience (AEC industry related is a plus), an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, and proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office. The candidate must be organized and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. Writing and editing experience is a plus. This is a fast paced work environment, so the candidate must be proactive and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage their time accordingly. A successful candidate will be a creative thinker, who excels at working as part of a team and has a positive attitude.
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
The above constitutes a general description of the Marketing Coordinator job duties as of the publication date. SCB reserves the right to alter job duties and assignments and to assign additional and/or alternative duties from time to time in its sole discretion.