SCB has an exciting opportunity for a creative and motivated marketer to join the firm. We are seeking a detail-oriented, responsible, and energetic colleague that has an interest in architecture/design and enjoys working in a collaborative environment. The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the larger marketing team, working to help the firm win new business, promote the firm’s portfolio and expertise, and enhance and expand the SCB brand. This is a fast-paced environment where we encourage new ideas and creativity, promote individual ownership and responsibility, support each other, and celebrate our successes as a team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the design, creation, and production of proposals from beginning to end. This includes working with Principals and the firm’s business development team; developing outlines and timelines; scheduling meetings and organizing the team; gathering required information; designing and producing the proposal using SCB graphic standards; and ensuring the deadlines are met. Early direction is given by team leaders.
- Create firm marketing materials including, but not limited to, presentations, interview materials and leave-behinds, portfolios and brochures, etc.
- Maintain library of firm collateral such as resumes, project pages, project lists, etc. and create new pieces as needed.
Other potential duties (dependent on candidate’s experience and interests)
- Coordinate logistics for project photography with design team and clients including photographer contracts, scheduling, scouting, and attending photo shoots (as needed).
- Curate lobby screens and other internal visual outlets and coordinate new employee headshots.
- Oversee annual awards calendar and work with design teams on compiling and designing submissions.
- Oversee firm’s social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) and work with marketing team to develop and post content regularly.
Candidates should have 1-3 years relevant experience (AEC industry related is a plus), an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, and proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office. The candidate must be extremely organized and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. This is a fast-paced work environment, so the candidate must be proactive and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage their time accordingly. A successful candidate will be a creative thinker who excels at working as part of a team and has a positive attitude.
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
The above constitutes a general description of the Marketing Coordinator job duties as of the publication date. SCB reserves the right to alter job duties and assignments and to assign additional and/or alternative duties from time to time in its sole discretion.
SCB collects personal information (PI) provided to it by individuals including, but not limited to, names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. The PI is primarily used for the purpose of maintaining contact with individuals or businesses. The PI, if disclosed outside of SCB, is only typical contact information and may be shared with individuals or other businesses in the ordinary course of SCB’s services (e.g. a client requests the contact information of a consultant). SCB does not sell nor offer to sell PI. You are allowed access to your PI and SCB will provide you a copy of the information upon request by calling our office numbers or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request that your PI be deleted, however SCB may need to retain some information when necessary, for example to meet a separate legal obligation.