The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, designing, and producing responses to requests for qualifications and proposals (RFQ/Ps), presentations, portfolios, and all other marketing collateral. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Proposal and Presentation Coordination and Production
- Review proposal requirements and develop outline with appointed Principal, Project Manager, and Business Development Director.
- Develop production schedules based on the response dates and materials needed.
- Schedule a kick-off meeting and assign work tasks as required to the project team.
- Communicate with outside vendors and coordinate materials.
- Design proposals in alignment with SCB brand standards and established response strategies and issue drafts for review.
- Review interview requirements and work with appointed Principal, Project Manager, and Business Development Director to create digital presentations.
- Schedule and attend presentation run-throughs, editing materials as needed.
- Coordinate interview logistics: materials, leave-behinds, equipment, etc.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral including but not limited to: resumes, project pages, references, etc.
- Produce general firm portfolios and brochures as needed.
- Maintain marketing information systems, including Deltek database and other resources, interface with project managers for project information and coordination.
- Coordinate logistics for project photography with design team and clients including photographer contracts, scheduling, scouting, and attending photo shoots (as needed).
- Working with the Marketing Director, monitor annual photography forecast and budget including invoicing for photo-sharing.
- Assist with art direction and styling at photo shoots to effectively capture and communicate the story and key goals for each project.
- Manage and maintain firm-wide database of photography.
- Curate lobby screens and other internal visual outlets.
- Coordinate new employee headshots.
Candidates should have 1-3 years relevant experience (AEC industry related is a plus), an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, and proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office. The candidate must be extremely organized and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. This is a fast-paced work environment, so the candidate must be proactive and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage their time accordingly. A successful candidate will be a creative thinker who excels at working as part of a team and has a positive attitude.
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
The above constitutes a general description of the Marketing Coordinator job duties as of the publication date. SCB reserves the right to alter job duties and assignments and to assign additional and/or alternative duties from time to time in its sole discretion.
SCB collects personal information (PI) provided to it by individuals including, but not limited to, names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. The PI is primarily used for the purpose of maintaining contact with individuals or businesses. The PI, if disclosed outside of SCB, is only typical contact information and may be shared with individuals or other businesses in the ordinary course of SCB’s services (e.g. a client requests the contact information of a consultant). SCB does not sell nor offer to sell PI. You are allowed access to your PI and SCB will provide you a copy of the information upon request by calling our office numbers or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request that your PI be deleted, however SCB may need to retain some information when necessary, for example to meet a separate legal obligation.