The Marketing Coordinator – San Francisco is a member of the Marketing Department and reports to the Principal heading the San Francisco office and SCB Senior Marketing Manager. The coordinator is responsible for coordinating, designing, and producing responses to requests for qualifications and proposals (RFQ/Ps), presentations, portfolios and all other marketing collateral.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Proposal and Presentation Coordination and Production
- Review proposal requirements and develop outline with appointed Principal, Project Manager and Business Development Director
- Develop production schedules based on the response dates and materials needed
- Schedule a kick-off meeting and assign work tasks as required to the project team
- Communicate with outside vendors and coordinate materials
- Design proposals in alignment with SCB brand standards and established response strategies and issue drafts for review.
- Review interview requirements and work with appointed Principal, Project Manager and Business Development Director to create digital presentations.
- Schedule and attend presentation run-throughs, editing materials as needed.
- Coordinate interview logistics- materials, handouts, equipment, etc.
- Create and produce interview presentations and handouts.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral including but not limited to: resumes, project pages, references, etc.
- Produce general firm portfolios and brochures as needed.
- Maintain marketing information systems, including Deltek database and other resources, interface with project managers for project information and coordination.
- Update firm website as necessary.
Candidates should have 1-3 years relevant experience (AEC industry related is a plus), an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, and proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office. The candidate must be organized and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. Writing and editing experience is a plus. This is a fast paced work environment, so the candidate must be proactive and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage their time accordingly. A successful candidate will be a creative thinker, who excels at working as part of a team and has a positive attitude.
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
The above constitutes a general description of the Marketing Coordinator job duties as of the publication date. SCB reserves the right to alter job duties and assignments and to assign additional and/or alternative duties from time to time in its sole discretion.